A full mouth restoration is formed by combining several different procedures to completely transform your look completely in a way which is much more pleasing to eyes. Each restoration plan has different procedures as per the requirement of patient which indicates that the cost will vary person to person.
The cost of your full mouth restoration will be heavily dependent on the extent of damage your teeth have endured, the fee and technology used by your dentist, your physical requirements and the quality of products you want to be used. If you choose family first dental then you get this service in competitive rates without any compromise in the quality of treatment. Below are the factors that play a major role in deciding your overall expenditure;
Before starting a full mouth restoration process you will need to get several X-rays of your jaw which will be later used by the dentist to treat you. Moreover, frequent consultation visits to the dentist will also lead you to pay money adding to the total cost. So initially around $800 – $1000 will be spent before your moth restoration surgery commences. Another aspect that can hinder your cost is the time frame of your entire restoration process. An extensive procedure will last for over months and cost you more.
Extent of Treatment:
If a person is facing multiple oral health issues then accordingly the dentist prescribes certain extra procedures which increase the overall cost. These procedures may include treating;
- Tooth Decay: If a tooth is damaged or rotting out over time then “root canal” treatment is used which costs around $600.
- Gum Diseases: The diseases are not just limited to teeth. Gum disease can also stand as a hurdle between getting restorations so different forms of gum diseases have to be cured which can vary from $300 to $600.
- Damaged Teeth: Over time cracks and fractures can occur on the teeth so to cure that fillings have to be used that cost around $100 per tooth.
- Misalignment: In some cases the jaw position is not normal which causes unaligned teeth growth. In such cases the teeth have to be aligned first to lay a solid foundation before doing any other treatment.
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder: TMJ disorder is not so common but it can be identified in some people. The abnormal jaw structure causes this. To get this treated you need to pay around $1000 to $2000.
Type and Material Used For Restoration:
There are several types of methods that can be adopted to give you a full mouth reconstruction. Using traditional methods such as applying a crown cost approximately $2000. While using modern method like applying dental implants or dentures will be a heavier blow to your pocket costing $3000-$5000. Similarly the type of materialused for restoration also has its effect on final cost. These materials range from less expensive metals to highly priced dental porcelain or zirconium.
Hence, we can work out that a full mouth restoration can cost you anywhere around $50000 to $80000. To find the best dentists for your mouth restoration log on to north Richland dentists.