- Getting your body the nutrition it needs is quickest with intravenous (IV) therapy. By bypassing your digestive system, the vitamins can be injected directly into your bloodstream, giving you faster, more effective results.
- Hospitals have been using IV therapies for decades, treating patients who are dehydrated or too sick to eat. Through advances in therapies, it is now possible to quickly rehydrate your body, improve vitamin deficiencies, and rejuvenate your overall well-being.
- Each vitamin therapy is customized to meet your specific health needs to ensure your complete satisfaction. Wellness and general well-being can be restored with IV therapy at Lifestyle Physicians. You may also benefit from this therapy if you’ve been dealing with chronic health conditions that a regular diet can’t help.
Check out these 10 benefits of IV therapy if you’re wondering if it’s right for you:
Absorption of vitamins guaranteed
- You may not be able to absorb nutrients properly if you are taking certain medications or have medical issues. By using IV therapy, you can rest assured that vitamins are absorbed quickly and completely into your bloodstream so that your body can use them right away.
- IV therapy can help boost your immune system and make you feel refreshed and energized if you suffer from chronic fatigue, anxiety, depression, or even a common cold.
Rehydration in an instant
- The most efficient way to ensure your body gets the optimal amount of hydration it needs is with IV therapy. You can prevent important health issues such as kidney stones, constipation, and muscle damage with the help of this supplement.
Treatment in a timely manner
- Treatment will be completed quickly so you won’t have to wait a long time. Most IV vitamin treatments take less than an hour to complete. In a comfortable, relaxing environment, you can relax and enjoy the process.
Treatments tailored to your needs
- Lifestyle Physicians offers a variety of IV nutritional therapies, including the popular Myers cocktail. It contains essential vitamins such as calcium, magnesium, and vitamins B and C that provide relief from fatigue, allergies, and muscle spasms. The treatments are customized according to your health goals and nutritional requirements.
Reduction in the use of pills
- Customized IV therapy treatments are available. Taking nutritional supplements less often can help you save money. Your individualized treatment plan is determined by Dr. Asad so he knows what your body requires and how often you need to see him.
Preventive treatment is ideal
- A successful step towards preventive healthcare can be IV therapy. It has been demonstrated that therapeutic doses of vitamin C are toxic to cancer cells and are effective in building immunity. Chronic conditions like respiratory illnesses and migraines can also be prevented through regular therapy.
- Foods can take up to two days to be digested completely. The benefits of IV therapy begin to manifest almost immediately in your body. Several hours after the IV nutrients are administered, you will feel increased energy, be more clear-headed, and enjoy an improved mood.
The perfect choice for athletes
- Muscle fatigue, muscle spasms, and exhaustion are common symptoms of people on the move. Your recovery time from exercise can be enhanced if you receive IV therapy treatments to replenish lost vitamins and minerals. During workouts, excessive sweating can also dehydrate you, so IV treatments can help you stay properly hydrated.
Toxins in the environment are reduced
- Health and appearance can be affected by toxins in your daily environment. In addition to providing antioxidants to your body, IV therapy allows your body to flush harmful toxins out of your body.
- You may have thought about scheduling your own IV therapy appointment after seeing the many benefits it offers. Lifestyle Physicians is at the moment offering a special on IV nutrient therapy for any of our treatments, including detox therapy, vitamin C treatment, and Myers cocktail.