Ayurveda is an ancient science that is holistic and known as the “Sister Science” of yoga. With a history spanning over 5,000 years, Ayurveda focuses on your life in-between your emotional and physical selves. The belief is that food affects our general well-being, and it can make us elated or miserable. What we eat has a direct impact on whether or not we are energetic and vibrant. The Sattvic approach is known as such.
These herbs have many health benefits. The following are some of the benefits:
1) Staying Well (Preventive Care)- Western medicine spends a great deal of time treating diseases. For thousands of years, Ayurvedic medicine has provided practitioners with tools for maintaining health and preventing disease while western medicine struggles to catch up.
Maintaining a healthy balance within ourselves requires adapting our diet and lifestyle to our individual constitutions. Preventing disease starts with staying healthy.
2) Detoxify your body- We eat in order to live. A body that does not eat feels weak and lacks energy. When you detox, you don’t need to go on a diet that only consists of organic or raw foods.
The process of detoxification involves getting rid of harmful toxins in the body. Toxins will build up in our bodies if we do not remove the waste of time. You need to establish such habits as well in order to stick to your plan.
As well as promoting a healthy digestive system, many Ayurvedic herbs also facilitate cleansing the entire body. In Panchakarma, all the impurities are eliminated. These impurities can be removed by ayurvedic oils and massage.
3) Hormonal Balance – Ayurveda helps balance hormones and promotes a healthy menstrual cycle and pregnancy. Using essential oils to balance hormones was the subject of a study in 2010.
The therapeutic properties of Ayurveda are designed to combat all of the consequences of hormonal imbalance.
4) Reduces stress- Simply put, food influences how you feel. A malfunctioning digestive system leaves you uncomfortable and tired, which can ultimately affect your attitude and performance in life.
You can improve your body and mind by adding a diet tailored specifically for you. Ayurveda Produkte is also holistic in nature, so it also promotes meditation, reducing stress in general.
5) Beautiful Skin- Healthy skin looks beautiful. When we use the harsh chemicals found in so many commercial skincare products, we so mistreat our skin that we may feel compelled to further use harsh chemicals to help mask the damage done.
Therefore, it would be better to start by understanding our skin before caring for it. Whatever your skin type, if you understand it, you will be able to find the ancient, natural skin treatments that will encourage healthy, beautiful skin and balance these characteristics.
The healthy diet and balanced lifestyle that follow these Ayurvedic practices will result in a skin that naturally balances itself, achieving greater balance and health as the entire body is brought into balance.