Sometimes the food offered to kids is not good enough to provide them with essential nutrients. So this lack may lead to abnormal growth and halted development in kids. No parent would want that for their kids and so to fulfill their dietary needs, it is essential to include all nutrients. You can more information about vitamin supplements for kids on Homethods.
5 Top Vitamin Suplements for Kids
With so many big names entering the industry, parents find it very hard to choose what is best for their kids so this article is penned down for all those confused parents who don’t know which vitamin supplements are best for their kids.
#1. Culturelle Kids Regularity Probiotic & Fiber Dietary Supplement
- It helps kids to maintain smooth and regular digestion. Proper digestion is essential to take care of because indigestion can lead to many other and more dangerous diseases as well.
- All the ingredients are collected naturally so that they are perfectly suitable for kids and still provide good results.
- These can be mixed with any cold beverages or foods, and as they are tasteless, kids won’t even notice it.
- No harsh ingredients and also free from dairy, gluten, and sugar so it is safe for kids of age 1+ and can be taken a day thrice.
#2. GNC Milestones Kids Gummy DHA for Kids
- Can be consumed by children from the age of 2 to 12.
- These multivitamin gummies are fun to consume and still provide enough nutrients to support better health of kids.
- It includes some of the most important vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin D-3 along with essential omega-3 fatty acids which keep the brain and eye health in check.
- Comes in natural raspberry and lemon flavor so good taste is guaranteed.
#3. Nature Made Kids First Calcium + Vitamin D3 Gummies
- Normal bone development of kids is supported by calcium and vitamin D3.
- It comes in all natural orange, cherry, and strawberry flavors, which is delicious, and kids will love these.
- All the ingredients are derived from natural sources following manufacturing standards and are extremely safe and efficient for kids.
- The recommended dosage for children from ages 4 to 8 is one gummy two times a day and recommended dosage for children from ages 9-18 is one gummy three times a day.
- It is free from artificial flavors, dyes, preservatives, and yeast.
#4. Advanced Biobiot Multivitamin Gummies for Kids
- It covers up for the lack of fruits and veggies in children’s diet and provides much-needed nutrition and nourishment for proper growth and development.
- All the ingredients used in the product are naturally delicious, and kids love to eat them, and they are free from artificial flavors, sweeteners or dyes, so they are completely safe.
- Vitamin A, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, biotin and zinc are some the essential vitamins it provides so that the kids develop a healthy body with a sharp mind.
#5. One A Day Kids Batman Gummies
- These Batman themed fruit flavored gummies are easy to chew and provide kids with a wide variety of vitamins and nutrients that are lacking in their diet.
- These gummies contain flavor and color, which is derived from natural sources and is free from GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners, and artificial flavors.
- Overall growth and development of kids are taken care of, and the action figure theme is sure to keep the kids interested in these vitamin pills, and they won’t hesitate to take them if they come in their favorite character’s packing.
Vitamin supplements are necessary for adults as well as children, but they are made differently. The reason being that the artificial ingredients used in some medicines might not be the best choice for kids as they need more natural ingredients which are safer for them to consume.
So the list can be referred by parents to look up for the best-suited vitamins pills which fulfill all the requirements and still stay in the family budget. The best part is that these pills can also be taken by an adult and always be equally effective.
Also Read: Why our Body Needs Vitamins